Full Sail UniversityOnline Winter Park, FL Private Accredited
Full Sail University
Whether it's video games, film, recording, art and design, web technology, or the business behind music and entertainment, Full Sail University's campus and online degree programs offer immersive educational experiences centered around the needs of the entertainment and media industry.
Located in Winter Park, Florida (just minutes from Orlando), the Full Sail campus has the look and feel of a creative studio environment, complete with industry-standard recording studios, spacious film soundstages, a motion capture studio, game studios, and a professional performing arts venue - all housed on 210 acres with 110+ Studios/Labs and 60+ Classrooms.
Both campus and online students work within Full Sail's interactive online-based platform. Since students all use the same online learning system, it allows Full Sail University to push the boundaries with their course content - offering a truly multimedia learning experience. Full Sail’s online programs are driven by a proprietary web-based platform that expands our unique approach to education to students across the globe.
Through Project LaunchBox™, both campus and online students receive a MacBook Pro pre-equipped with professional software at a deep institutional discount. The Mac is integrated into their curriculum, allowing students to utilize the power of Apple technology to create music, film, games, animation, design, and more.
From working alongside ESPN pros on game intros, to designing motion graphics for the Orlando Magic, to working with lights, sound, and set design at Full Sail's Live Venue, a number of students are able to gain experience on real-world, high-profile projects. Online students work within project based curriculum, which can mean doing branding work for a local business, building useable game assets, promoting and managing a band, or launching an Internet marketing company.
Industry Advisory Boards
Each program has an advisory board comprised of working professionals who continually update Full Sail on the needs of their industry. Since Full Sail courses are offered on a monthly basis, each program's curriculum can stay up-to-date with advances in the real world.
With more than 60,000 alumni, Full Sail graduates have worked behind-the-scenes for many of the world’s most well-known corporations and widely acclaimed entertainment industry releases. Below is just a sample of companies and project titles our graduates have proudly served:
- 41 Full Sail graduates were credited on 46 artists’ releases that were nominated in 36 separate categories.
- 12 graduates worked on 8 GRAMMY®-winning projects across 8 categories at the 59th Annual GRAMMY® Awards.
- Full Sail graduates have mixed, recorded, or assisted on 19 GRAMMY®-winning Album of the Year releases over the past 27 years.
- 66 graduates were credited on 10 Oscar winning films at the 89th annual Academy Awards. Graduates of Full Sail University have participated in industry roles on 15 Best Picture winning films over the last 22 years, including this year’s Best Picture winner, Moonlight.
- A total of 150 graduates were credited on 37 OSCAR®-nominated films across 21 categories during the 89th Annual Academy Awards.
- Full Sail graduate and 2009 Hall of Fame inductee, Gary Rizzo won the 2011 OSCAR® for Best Achievement in Sound Mixing for Inception.
Full Sail graduates have worked in concert production for the #1 grossing world tour 16 of the past 17 years.
- 74 grads and one student were credited on nominated projects at The Game Awards 2016.
- The final results featured 36 grads and one student winning awards across 9 categories.
- Grads worked on nominated and winning projects in categories including: Game of the Year, Best Narrative, Best Multiplayer, Best VR Game, Best eSports Game, and Most Anticipated Game.
Full Sail University Offers the Following Degree Programs Online
|This school does not offer any online Associate's Degrees|
|BS in Entertainment Business|